Web Analytics

Relieve Hand And Wrist Pain - My Simple Way To Block Out The Pain



Why put up with hand and wrist pain when you don't have to. If you are at all like me and suffer from RSI, tendon, muscle and the occasional pinched nerve in your hands and wrists, maybe you should try my simple but effective solution that may help you control your pain.
For over ten years now I have suffered from sore and painful hands and wrists especially when I play golf or do physical activities that puts pressure on my hands and wrists. Even doing simple things like picking up a mug of tea or coffee can often cause a sharp wrist twinge.
Over the years I've tried things like regular hand and wrist bandages, straps, supports, ointments, cold and heat packs and rigid taping. Some of these worked to a point but none of them really relieved or got down to where the real pain originated.
So after many attempts I came up with a method that has worked for me for many years now. Using this technique allows me to continue playing golf and do many other physical activities that I've had to avoid in the past. I'm not suggesting my method will work for every ones hand and wrist problems -- but it just might help some people. I doubt it will work or be of any benefit for arthritis joint pain.
The general idea is to tackle your hand and wrist pain directly at its source to relieve the cause of the pain with pressure, offer some support and a little heat. This is a short-term solution to be done only whilst you are engaged in the activity, then you remove the tapings and discard them.
I don't technically understand how or why my method works, all I know and care about is that it does give me hand and wrist pain relief.
The first item I use is regular blu-tack that can be bought in strips for a few dollars from your local newsagent or office supply store. I use about 7 or 8 pieces rolled into little balls for each hand depending on the location points of the pain at the time, it is rolled into various size balls which are then placed on the appropriate areas.
Next I use precut strips of rigid tape or Kinesio Tex tape which has more stretch to cover each of the pieces of blue-tack to hold them in place, this also applies some moderate pressure on the blu-tack balls.
The final step is to pull on elastic bandage over the tapes to hold them in place and apply some more pressure. The blu-tack gets gradually pushed down further into the painful area, which gives the relief.
Often when I grip my golf club with my right hand I can barely hold it because of the pain in the thumb and index finger joint, however after applying my blu-tack, tape and elastic bandage method I no longer experience the pain in this particular V joint.
I also have an injury of 15 years to the outside of my left wrist. I've had scans, x-rays, cortisone injections and 5 different opinions as to what the problem is, however no one came up with a definite or satisfactory diagnosis or solution, My method is the only one I've tried that gives me relief when I play golf or do other physical activities involving the hands and wrists.
Make no mistake about it there are ways to get relief from hand and wrist problems without resorting to taking ibuprofen (NSAID) drugs all the time. From what I understand taking them over the long term is not a good thing to do because of the many potential side effects especially relating to your digestive system.
As I mentioned earlier in this article my method will not help everyone with hand and wrist pain. But on the other hand I'm sure there are many people similar to me that would get relief from their particular hand and wrist pain using my method, then be able to do the physical activities pain free they used to enjoy.
Using this technique has enabled me to play golf and do many physical activities again hand and wrist pain free. It may or may not work for you, but you will never know until you give it a try. If you're interested and want to know more about it, Go to this webpage ==> http://www.chippitchandputttoscore.com/stop-tendon-and-muscle-pain-in-your-hands-and-wrists/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes