Web Analytics

This Is The Real Problem



There are some days when I will not be following my normal eating plan. For example a day in the school holidays where my son is off school and I book the day off work to take him and the family somewhere for a day out.
I will definitely have a coffee or two and will probably have at least one "treat meal".
I could have anything like a pizza or a burger, with a few chips and a coke of course.
I tell you this so you know I'm normal, I eat bad food too, so do my clients.
The big difference is, it's usually in context.
This type of indulgence has been planned in.
It is not an emotional reaction to something bad that happened.
I knew we were going on a day out and I have planned ahead.
Planning your "blow outs" is the biggest change in many of my clients and a major reason for their long term success.
They move away from the destructive emotional and impulsive eating (AND drinking).
And they move toward stable planned "treat meals".
Sounds boring but it's not. It's reality.
This approach allows you to live life and enjoy a good night out (without feeling guilty).
Without fear of putting it all back on.
For most people losing the weight is not the major problem.
The problem is - KEEPING IT OFF.
Anyone can lose weight, but why is it only some people can keep it off FOR GOOD?
I think its down to your approach and mindset, amongst other things.
I can't tell you exactly how to do it ALL in this short article, but I can tell you this:
You need to restructure your life, do the nice treat things a little less often.
You need to start to learn how to cook a few TASTY & CLEAN meals.
NO ONE can eat and drink what they like and not suffer consequences.
It requires willpower and self discipline.
It requires you to go more than a week without a blow out or binge.
It requires you to learn what happens to your body when you eat different meals at different times.
It requires you to realise how good you feel when your "on the diet/healthy eating"and how bad you feel when your not.
It requires you TO WANT to feel good and NOT to feel sluggish and tired anymore.
If my clients have a "special occasion" coming up they will have a good run up to it.
Usually they would have been 2-3 weeks eating clean between major indulgences.
This switch in approach is a BIG key to permanent change and keeping it off - in the LONG TERM.
This will allow you to have a few drinks and eat a bad meal every now and then and know the wheels are not going to come flying off.
Give it a try.
Rich Clarke
If you would like to receive weekly health and fitness updates on the top news in the industry along with several free gifts then follow this link: http://richard-clarke.co.uk/
Just enter your email address in the box on the right to receive a free 3 Day Detox Plan, an Easy Weight Loss Diet Sheet plus some free, easy to do, exercise routines.
There are also many easy to read helpful articles and information which can inspire you to reach your fitness and exercise goals FASTER!
Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes